Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Amazing Friend - Penny and the MS Colour Dash

Today I am writing about my amazing friend 

Penny who was a bit over a year ago was 

diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS).


Penny supported me when life threw me challenges and now I would like to give her my support with this new challenge.

     
Penny's life has changed forever, she will have headaches, aches,  pains and fatigue for the rest of her life. There will be other symptoms as well but lets not get into that here.

MS has not stopped my fun and playful friend from loving life or being happy.











For the second year Penny will be doing the MS Colour Dash in Sydney on Australia Day 2014 to help raise funds for MS suffers al lover Australia.


Lets show a fraction of the Penny's strength, let go without one bottle of wine or bring our own lunch for a week, or maybe not buy that dress/handbag/shoes we don't really need... 



Lets all donate one weeks luxury to 
help Penny and those with MS who's lives 
have changed forever to buy those things 
they really need like support, 
home modifications and research!



Please sponsor my friend who was 
diagnosed with MS 
and hasn't let that slow her down! 

2014-MS-Colour-Dash-Sydney-PenelopeClulow



Good Luck Penny







No comments:

Post a Comment